< Previous Page
Polyethylene Lamp Post Installation
Install Polyethylene Lamp Posts according to
the following instructions to validate warranty.
1. Dig hole in desired location (refer to local building codes for Post and footing depth.) It's best to use post hole diggers to minimize the amount of fill, particularly if you will be refilling with compacted soil.
2. Pre-run electrical wiring through steel pipe inside Post. Leave enough wire at the top for fixture installation.
3. Set Post in hole and level in both directions. Fill remaining hole with compacted dirt (minimum of 12") or concrete (minimum of 6").
4. Have a certified electrician install and connect all wiring for lamp fixture.
• Low maintenance white polyethylene surface
does not require painting.
• If painting, follow paint manufacturer's
recommendations for polyethylene surfaces.
• Avoid dark colors (any color that falls within
the L value of 56 to 0.) "L" is a measure of lightness
and ranges from 0 (black) to 100 (white).
Return to previous page