< Previous Page
1. Breadcrumbs show the 'path' one took (or could take) to get to a given page. Example: Home > YS How-To > Breadcrumbs, as seen above.
2. Pages have to live under the Home page 'tree' for them to show automatically in Breadcrumbs.
A. If we don't want them to show in Breadcrumbs we can create a Floating Page.
B. If we DO want a floating page to have a logical breadcrumb trail we can
specify a ‘parent’ for an item and/or section.
(1) Program will look to the "parent" for the breadcrumbs.
(2) See Old Lace with Extensions & End Pieces as an initial example.
(3) Please note: we must specify for the parent a page that itself has an accurate breadcrumb.
(4) To add a new parent for a given page, create a new field called ‘parent.’
a. Click on "New Property"
b. "Name" = parent
c. "Type" = ids
d. Click on "Continue"
e. Scroll to the bottom of the edit page and fill in the parent’s id
(URL without the ".html" suffix.)