If you would like to receive our personal assistance with your porch project, we will need the following information.
(Don't worry if you're unsure about something. We'll help you figure it out!)
1. Are you planning a new porch or fixing up an existing porch?
2. Approximate overall size? Length and width. And, if it is an existing porch, how tall are the Porch Posts and how much unturned, flat space is there above and below the turned portion of the Post if any?
3. What is your primary goal?
Create an overall look or style for the house.
Decorative addition to dress up the house.
Correct problems (be specific).
4. Do you have other changes in mind? Gables, Eaves, Windows, Siding, Ceiling, etc.
5. Do you have photos or drawings? We can provide the best help if you share a photo. We would like to have a picture from the front of the house (street view) as well as angle shots and close-ups of areas of special concern. If you have pictures of the look you want, those will be helpful also.
Put the above information in a letter, fax, or email and send it to us at one of our contact addresses or phone numbers and we'll take it from there. Be sure to include the best way to get back to you with ideas or additional questions.
Over the past 35 years we've been involved with many thousands of porches. We're eager to help create the porch of your dreams.