- 1-1/4" diameter x 46" long. Extends 1/2" out from either wall surface when installed over a corner. Can be shortened by trimming before installation. This size is the same high quality as 48" but is considerably less expensive. Size differences from 48" size are hard to detect once installed.
- 1-3/8" diameter x 48" long (approximately 47-3/4" actual). Extends 5/8" out from either wall surface when installed over a corner. Can be shortened by trimming before installation.
- Turned Center
- Plain Center
Three Wood Types:
- Light-colored Hardwoods (such as Maple, Beech, or Birch) - best for painting
- Ash - beautiful when stained
- Red Oak - beautiful when stained
"Our contractor had installed quite a few of these outside corners for us and we have more corners we want protected. They are beautiful." - D. Kopeke, MI (Placed an order for 10 more.)
Quantity Based Pricing
Price is per Corner Guard, based on TOTAL quantity on this order (sizes and designs combined).
Example - On an order for 2 Maple and 2 Oak, you should select "Ordering a TOTAL of 4 or more Corner Guards" from the Quantity Based Pricing dropdown BOTH times you make a Design & Wood Type selection.
ORDER HERE (Please select Design & Wood Type to calculate Price)