- 1-1/4" diameter x 46" long. Extends 1/2" out from either wall surface when installed over a corner. Can be shortened by trimming before installation. Same high quality as 48" but considerably less expensive! Size differences are hard to detect once installed.
- 1-3/8" diameter x 48" long (approximately 47-3/4" actual). Extends 5/8" out from either wall surface when installed over a corner. Can be shortened by trimming before installation.
- Turned Center, detailed view at right
- Plain Center
Choice of Wood Types:
- Light-colored Maple (a hardwood) - best for painting
- Red Oak - beautiful when stained
"Our contractor had installed quite a few of these outside corners for us and we have more corners we want protected. They are beautiful."
- D. Kopeke, MI (placed an order for 10 more)
"I liked the first corner bead I ordered very much. Since I have a kitchen that is all corners, another was in order."
- Joanne T, New York (placed an order for another)
Quantity Based Pricing
Price is per Corner Guard, based on TOTAL quantity on this order (sizes and designs combined). Example - On an order for 2 Maple and 2 Oak, you should select "Ordering a TOTAL of 4 or more Corner Guards" from the Quantity Based Pricing dropdown BOTH times you make a Design & Wood Type selection.
ORDER HERE (Please select Design & Wood Type to calculate Price)